Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH US
Steven Bull Limited (registered no. 06885771).
Our address is:
Office: 91 Gillmans Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 4LD
We can be contacted at:
www.blindsfitted.co.uk or 07946480703 during office hours which are Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Goods from us. By ordering any Goods from us you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
“Goods” is a reference to any made to measure blinds or shutters which we offer for sale from time to time;
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and/or ordering any Goods from us;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to Steven Bull Limited; and
“Website” is a reference to our Website www.blindsfitted.co.uk on which we offer our Goods.
- Any contract for the supply of Goods from us is between you and Steven Bull Limited. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You warrant that you are over 18 years of age and that you are not registered blind or partially sighted. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide to us are your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Goods purchased from us are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order with us we will check available stock and confirm if there are any problems usually within 3 working days.
- Please note if you are placing an order by viewing samples on our website the exact colour and shading of the materials displayed on the website will vary depending on the quality of the device which you use to view the website. We strongly recommend that you request a free appointment to view samples of our product prior to placing your order to ensure that you are happy with both the colour and quality of the product. We will make every reasonable attempt to ensure that the Goods sold to you match the sample or description you have been given however minor or immaterial variations, change in colour or pattern between the sample and the Goods delivered shall not entitle you to reject the Goods not to claim any compensation for such variation or change.
- Unless you have specified otherwise, all Goods will be manufactured to comply with the child safety requirements of BS EN 13120:2009+A1:2014.
3. Our Fitting Service & Third Party Fitting Service
- We offer our fitting service in selected areas only visit www.blindsfitted.com for further details and services offered.
- Our fitting service comes with a 1 year guarantee in the unlikely event a problem with the fitting we will return to re-fit your blinds.
- The windows/door areas need to be clear in order for us to carry out the fitting safely. It is up to you to clear the area and remove old window coverings. Extra charges will apply for extra work undertaken.
- Your fitting appointment - Notice must be given of at least 24 hours should you not be able to make your fitting appointment. If at least 24 hours notice is given by email at firstname.lastname@example.org then no payment will be required. If less than the 24 hours is given and we are unable to book another fitting in your place full payment will be due.
- We will cover the immediate area with dust sheets to help protect your home and will tidy up afterwards. We will need to use your electricity to power our tools. Unfortunately we will not be able to take old window coverings or packaging away with us. It is your responsibility to dispose of these items.
4. Prices and Payment.
- The total price for Goods ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed in your shopping cart just before you make payment. Your order will also be emailed to you.
- Full payment for your blinds/shutters can be made by Square card payment service or Paypal
5. Cancellation and Returns (in addition to any statutory rights which you may have)
- Right to cancel Goods:
- Due to the fact the all Goods are made to measure your specific measurements the right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply. If you need to cancel an order you should contact us immediately on 07946 480703 or by emailing email@example.com. It may be possible for us to cancel the order if production has not commenced however if production has commenced we will not be able to accept a cancellation. It is important that you double check that all the right details are shown on your Order before you place your order to ensure that this is accurate and it is the product you require.
- Effects of Cancellation:
- If you cancel this contract before production, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery.
- We will make this reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6. Your Information
- Where we have requested information from you to provide Goods you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
7. Linked Sites
- There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Our Website
- The information, content and material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible; all product descriptions displayed on the website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
- You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website.
- Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website and any trade marks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND ERROR FREE. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED. WE CANNOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FIT FOR PURPOSE, TIMELY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY.
- WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE GOODS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER. IF WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE RELEVANT GOODS. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, TO YOU HOWSOEVER ARISING. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH ARISING AS A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES TRANSMITTED TO YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM VIA OUR WEBSITE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN DELIVERING GOODS WHERE SUCH FAILURE ARISES AS A RESULT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION WHICH IS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS AN ACT OF GOD OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
- THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY US ARE PROVIDED FOR PRIVATE DOMESTIC AND CONSUMER USE ONLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT LOSS, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND/OR LOSS FROM CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US.
- WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT INTERNET FRAUD AND ENSURE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU IS STORED AS SECURELY AND SAFELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE IN THE EXTREMELY UNLIKELY EVENT OF A BREACH IN OUR SECURE COMPUTER SERVERS OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you. We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this Agreement shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.